We’ll wrap up this stage of the crowdsourcing project this week by making the last few moves –
- polishing the descriptions of the project at twitter and on the blog
- prompting others to follow @springinbemidji by announcing
- collaboratively drafting a short report
The document we’re working on is here. If we can wrap this up by Thursday, we can start Digital Aesthetics that day.
Update: For the Weekend of 4 Apr 2014
- help out with the draft report here.
- try favoriting as @springinbemidji. search for the # and favorite. post as self using the # and then favoriting … Try to push the mechanism to its limits.
- check the page and blog regularly to see if things are working.
- start mentioning the project in tweets, on FB, and f2f.